Friday, March 28, 2008

What If I Procrastinated Through Life...?

Ok, so this is my first blog. I am in the computer lab at college (that I'm not really supposed to be in, but my friend sweet-talked us into, just to use the Internet), and yes, I do have word 2007 here.

The first blog to me, without my notebook containing what I would really like to sculpt and perfect as the funny and perfect, albeit, random first blog post, is not with me. Thus, I must work from, well, scratch?

I have been meaning to start a blog since forever. But it is easy not to procrastinate when what you have to do is on the computer. I mean, I only hope to burn, like, four calories at the most.

I must admit, writing the first blog in this way feels a little pretentious. Not ligit. Not suave enough. Not my best prose, people, okay?

Well, at least I know how this thing looks now.

One post down, people.

One post down. Back to my Janet Evanovich novel.

No comments: