Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm sensing a lime theme here

Yeah...
I am listening to Michael Savage. He. Is. CRAZY!!!!!!! I mean, he is talking about how he has pneumonia and that makes him piss different colors, and then he starts ranting about how Obama doesn't like religion guns and the quote unquote job loss of Americans er something.
Oh and the Arnold is trying to ban gay marriage in the Cali state.
Anyway, this is fashion, with Holly.



Ok, so this photo is strange and disturbing. But I find that in the lost world of celebrity, there is often a crying out..and estranged sadness muddled and suppressed, but then expressed in blatant ways as if to secretly yell: "Hey, I'm lonely and a good person but misunderstood and overall the fame has effed me up completely but don't judge me! why do you normal ppl act so weird around me?"
This may or may not be one of those instances. Anyway, this person is showing off the '90's neon look..the nylon phase is over, but he seems to bring it back in a way that says "LOOK AT ME! BUT NOT TOO MUCH."
I think that's it for today folks.
I admit the photograph makes my writing a little self-aware. So I digress.
Holly Little

No comments: